Working at Inzenka
Looking for a real challenge? Commercially-driven and excited about innovation and building new businesses? Keen to roll up your sleeves and getting stuck in to all aspects of building a business? We promise exciting and challenging engagements with a variety of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500-sized companies, working with them to define their growth agendas and launch successful businesses.
We offer competitive salaries, with significant bonuses and the opportunity for rapid progression and career growth.
We also like to do fun stuff together, like our annual ski trip.
I love the type of work we do here. Launching new businesses & getting ventures off the ground for big corporates can sometimes be tough, but it’s very fulfilling.
Compared to the traditional consulting firm i worked for in the past, inzenka has given me much more responsibility from day one and the chance to work with an impressive set of clients
I have seen more of the businesses i’ve worked on hit the market in the past year, than i have in my entire career in a large corporate.
I can’t think of a better team to be part of. The mix of professional backgrounds and the high level of individual motivation and energy makes it a very dynamic and fun place to be.
Who we are looking for
We are a dynamic and growing business, and we are always looking to hire great people who are passionate about driving growth in the world’s biggest corporates. Our team has a diverse background; with people coming from:
- Strategy, innovation & growth consultancies
- Corporate venturing & incubation units with large corporates or management consultancies
- Marketing, proposition & business development functions within large corporates
- Branding and marketing agencies
- Start-ups and accelerators
Our typical applicant will have a track record of working on strategy and new business/proposition development initiatives, possess a combination of strong analytical skills and creativity to identify market and business insights, and will have the commercial acumen and entrepreneurial approach needed to turn their ideas into ventures that could be taken to market. Strong influencing skills and real drive and energy are key – our people play a key role in making things happen!
- You have at least two years’ experience in a management consultancy or in a strategy team in industry.
- You have a solid consulting tool kit and strong analytical skills, but are keen to go beyond this and learn how to build businesses.
- You have polish and are happy presenting to clients.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for innovation and can demonstrate some relevant experience in this space.
This role offers a candidate at the start of their career the chance to specialise in growth & innovation consulting and learn to identify, build & launch commercially successful new ventures & propositions.
If you have the talent, energy and ambition to join us as a Consultant, then please apply quoting REF: Consultants
- You have a demonstrable track record of both analytical and commercial thinking.
- You are passionate about building businesses that are creative and imaginative while being commercially viable in the market place.
- You have helped build compelling business cases which articulate customer propositions, explain the market opportunity, and are supported with a robust financial case that can stand up to an investment committee.
- You have 4-5 years of experience, part of which has been in the area of growth and innovation.
This role presents an exceptional candidate unparalleled opportunity to drive growth with bluechip corporates. If this sounds like you, then please apply quoting REF: Senior Consultants
- You are a proven growth professional; you have led teams to identify and then deliver new areas of growth in major organisations, growth consultancies or venture/innovation companies.
- You thrive on working with senior client executives whilst extensively participating in project delivery and ensuring a high level of performance from your Inzenka and client team members.
- You have 6-10 years of work experience, with recent and substantial stints in the area of growth and innovation.
This role offers the opportunity for experienced consultant to drive their career to the next level and make a real difference. If you fit the bill, please apply quoting REF: Engagement Leads